May 21, 2005

HELLO(: Yes, finally I found some time to blog, if not I think our blog gonna die liao. Anw, I think our geog test was quite easy right? If got learn sure can pass lah.. And we are going on our 2nd patrol outing on 1st July, keep this day free alright? And we can kill three birds with one stone by celebrating 3 ppl's b'dae. U know who u r! Hehe. I think time is passing quite fast now, it's week 10 alr.. hmm.. I think there won't be much things to do next week, so we can just relax!Anw, I realised that the sec ones very seldom come to our blog, hmm.. must make them come and blog. Now that they are real guides they shld be able to see our blog alr wad.. yea? Haha. (:

Anw our 1st cheer:
To be hip,to be cool,
to be sunny all the time.
With a grin and a smile,
we'll all wear ankle socks!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ,78, 9, 10, 11
WE ARE THE SUNFLOWERERS!!!

Jia yin and I thought of this cheer during history lesson,
I think it's quite cute right?
See, the power of history gives us lots of inspiration.

Sweet
Unique
Nutty
Fun
Lovely
Open-hearted
Warm
Energetic
Radiant
lotsa love, liudi

No comments: